Friday, August 1, 2014

A New Home for Ama Mama

We finally got Alex signed up for sailing camp at the Austin Yacht Club this summer after trying to make it happen for several years. He had a great time at camp and decided to continue on with the Junior Sailing Program at the club.



We have been in Austin for almost 9 years, but I have held off joining the Austin Yacht club because I didn't want to be spending all of my time at the club without the family joining me. However, now that Alex is getting into it, we decided to join the club and move Ama Mama from across the lake onto the club grounds. Also, Alex and I convinced Carmina to join us for doing some club races on Ama Mama. Here's some pictures of the action (photos courtesy of Russ Shermer. Thanks, Russ!).




 Ama Mama taking the lead (not for long) off the line with an F-31 1D passing to starboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment